Contact us for lowest price (800) 284-2288, (858) 565-1101, email@example.com
, or fax (858) 300-4193
2MP 1080p Full HD Vandal-Resistant Network Mobile Flat Camera
The Samsung SNV-6012M mobile camera from Samsung Techwin's WiseNetIII network range features our most advanced technology with 2 megapixel 1080p high definition images. Its high end functions include 120dB WDR, low light performance down to 0.3 lux (F2, 50IRE, color) creating clear images under low light conditions. The SNV-6012M has a M12 connector for secure installation in transportation applications and its vibration resistant build (EN50155, EN50121) ensure reliable video in any transportation environment.
SNV-6012M features include:
- Use the M12 connectors with the camera cable to install the camera securely.
- Dust- and water-resistant design for outdoor installation.
- Displays videos in different resolutions and qualities simultaneously using different codecs
- Uses an Internet browser to display images in a local network environment
- Analyzes video to detect events that meet specified conditions from the camera's video input
- This camera incorporates SSLE, Samsung Super Light Enhancer technology, which produces good-quality color images in low light conditions. With SSLE, even under low light conditions such as at night, you can monitor the scene in 2 Mp, so that there is little chance of any movement in dark areas being missed.
- The WDR function provides 30 fps of 2 Mp enhanced picture quality by reducing motion blur and processing clearer images. While working with a contrast ratio of approximately 100 dB, the WDR feature accurately reproduces the detail of the images in scenes that simultaneously contain very bright and very dark areas.
- Defog can be used to help improve the captured image in poor weather conditions such as smog, fog, or smoke. The visibility of the cameras can be enhanced in any weather condition.
- Previously only seen in analog CCDs, the WiseNetIII CMOS sensor incorporates Digital Image Stabilization (DIS) technology. This technology negates the effects of a camera shaking due to high wind or building vibration. DIS also greatly reduces the rolling shutter effect such as image wobble or skew that can often be seen in high-quality images. With enhanced DIS technology, the problems of monitoring using a camera installed on a pole or in windy conditions can be reduced. This also assists in the capture/detection of fast moving car number plates.
- The camera supports the P-Iris system, which optimizes the iris function when multiple lighting conditions exist in a single scene; this results in images with better contrast, clarity, resolution, and depth of field. The optimization of the resolution at both the center and corner of the image, as well as the depth of field and shutter speed, provides increased image sharpness especially effective in megapixel cameras.
- The camera has a frame rate of 30 fps at 2 Mp 1080p resolution; this results in latency-free, clear images. It is possible to utilize this frame rate in multiple ways. For example, using 30 fps at 2 Mp 1080p resolution, can be particularly beneficial when viewing moving objects to ensure that any edges are kept sharp and clear. By dividing the frame rate between NVR and PC monitoring, you can both record and monitor the scene in real-time.
- The camera can process data streaming using 30% of the network bandwidth of cameras. Because of this improved bandwidth technology, seamless image transfer is possible even when there is limited network bandwidth available with the additional benefit of improved storage efficiency.
- Multi-crop streaming allows users to highlight/crop areas of the scene so that only defined areas of interest will be transmitted from the camera in a predetermined resolution and frame rate. This flexibility in the video's resolution and frame rate allows a much smarter and efficient use of the network's bandwidth, resulting in reduced data size and storage capacity.
- Automatic focus technology allows the camera to move the image sensor's position for accurate image capture.
- Motion detection technology reduces the false alarm rate and greatly improves the efficiency of the operators by learning what is the normal motion of the scene the camera can ignore, such as waves in the sea or the leaf movement of trees. This technology has also been adopted for audio detection, so the camera will only recognize abnormal noise levels. Face detection is also available and will detect up to 35 faces in the scene; these will be listed on an NVR as separate events for quick recall.
- This camera utilizes NPAPI (Netscape Plugin Application Programming Interface) plug-in architecture that removes the limitation on supporting resolution and Web browser type. NPAPI is designed to satisfy the operating system and serve as a solution for adopting Samsung Techwin's optimized security system codec. Utilizing NPAPI, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and IE can be used to monitor the WiseNetIII camera.
- The WiseNetIII camera has been designed to be compatible with existing Samsung mobile, storage, and camera monitoring software. It can be used for small applications that include using the camera as edge storage as a recording solution, SmartViewer CMS for management, and iPOLiS mobile for Smartphone monitoring. For mid/large applications the camera can be used with hardware/software NVRs as a recording solution while Samsung Security Manager (SSM) can be used as the monitoring/management software.
||1/2.8" PS Exmor 2.38 M, CMOS
||1952 (H) x 1116 (V)
||1944 (H) x 1104 (V)
||Color: 0.3 lux (1/30 sec, F1.2, 50 IRE), 0.005 lux (2 sec, F1.2, 50 IRE)
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||> 50 dB
||CVBS: 1 Vpp / 75 Ω composite, 704 x 480 (NTSC), 704 x 576 (PAL)
© 1996 - 2017 | All Rights Reserved
Audio Video Supply Inc.
4575 Ruffner St
San Diego, CA 92111
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.