Contact us for lowest price (800) 284-2288, (858) 565-1101, email@example.com
, or fax (858) 300-4193
2 MP / HD1080p, TDN, H.264, AUDIO, 12 VDC /POE, SDXC CARD SLOT
The NBN-50022-C DINION IP imager 5000 HD True Day/Night Indoor IP PoE Box Camera (No Lens) from Bosch is a ready-to-use, complete network video surveillance system inside a compact and stylish housing. The camera has a 1/2.7” CMOS HD sensor for capturing high-quality 1080p images. Its intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction feature reduces bandwidth and storage requirements.
Available Configurations Include:
||2 MP / HD 1080p, TDN, 3.3 to 12MM LENS, H.264, AUDIO, 12 VDC / POE, SDXC CARD SLOT
NBN-50022-C features include:
- Content-Based Imaging Technology (C-BIT) is used to improve image quality in virtually all lighting conditions and to identify areas for enhanced processing.
- The camera examines a scene using intelligent video analytics and provides feedback to re-tune image processing; this provides better detail in the areas that matter and better all-round performance.
- 1/2.7" CMOS HD sensor for clear images up to Full HD even under challenging lighting conditions
- Automatic Exposure (iAE) technology for example allows you to view moving objects in bright and dark areas of a scene
- The camera has a built-in microphone to allow operators to listen in on the monitored area.
- Two-way audio support allows the operator to communicate with visitors or intruders via an external audio line input and output.
- Audio detection can be used to generate an alarm if needed.
- The camera uses intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (iDNR) for actively analyzing the contents of a scene and reducing noise artifacts accordingly.
- Low noise and efficient H.264 compression technology provide clear images while reducing bandwidth and storage, which results in reduced-bandwidth streams that still retain high image quality and smooth motion.
- The camera provides the most usable image possible by cleverly optimizing the detail-to-bandwidth ratio.
- A surge-protected analog video output ensures that high resolution IP video streaming and an analog video output are available simultaneously.
- This means, for example, that a confrontation monitor can easily be connected directly to the camera while still maintaining full IP functionality.
- Regions of Interest (ROI) can be user defined.
- Remote E-PTZ (Electronic Pan, Tilt, and Zoom) controls allow you to select specific areas of the parent image.
- Separate regions produce separate streams for remote viewing and recording. These streams, together with the main stream, allow the operator to separately monitor the most interesting part of a scene while still retaining situational awareness.
||12 VDC Power-over-Ethernet 48 VDC nominal
||300 mA (12 VDC)75 mA (PoE 48 VDC)
||IEEE 802.3af (802.3at Type 1)Power level: Class 1
|Total sensor pixels
||1920 x 1080
|Sensitivity – (3200K, reflectivity 89%, F1.4, 30IRE)
||76 dB Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
||H.264 (MP); M-JPEG
© 1996 - 2017 | All Rights Reserved
Audio Video Supply Inc.
4575 Ruffner St
San Diego, CA 92111
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.