Contact us for lowest price (800) 284-2288, (858) 565-1101, firstname.lastname@example.org
, or fax (858) 300-4193
Personal Monitor Dual System
The Shure PSM 1000 Personal Monitor Dual System is a professional wireless IEM monitoring system intended for touring, live venue installations, houses-of-worship, broadcast applications and anywhere high-grade wireless monitoring is necessary. The PSM 1000 features the P10T full-rack dual wireless transmitter and a pair of P10R diversity bodypack receivers.
The transmitters touring-grade all metal housing is sure to handle the rigors of life on the road. The P10T also features Ethernet networking and control via the optional Wireless Workbench software, 72MHz tuning bandwidth, precision front-end RF filtering for enhanced signal stability and much more. The P10R bodypacks feature diversity reception for stable, reliable signal. The PSM 1000 is completely backwards compatible with all PSM 900 series monitoring components.
P10TR425CL features include:
- Full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack
- Backwards compatibility with PSM 900 receivers for simplified inventory management
- Diversity bodypack dramatically improves signal reception and increases range
- Precision front-end RF filtering reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Backward compatible with PSM 900 transmitters and receivers (in the same frequency range) to facilitate streamlined inventory management for rental and touring
- Up to 72 MHz Tuning Bandwidth (region dependent) provides flexibility in today's crowded and unpredictable RF environments.
- Full bandwidth scan from the P10R bodypack receiver finds clean, compatible frequencies and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen
- Send the identified frequencies and spectrum plot to the P10T transmitter over IR sync
- Program compatible frequency assignments from one transmitter to every other P10T transmitter on the network over Ethernet connection for vastly simplified and streamlined setup
- Spectrum display provides a front-panel spectrum plot with selectable zoom
© 1996 - 2016 | All Rights Reserved
Audio Video Supply Inc.
4575 Ruffner St
San Diego, CA 92111
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.