Contact us for lowest price (800) 284-2288, (858) 565-1101, firstname.lastname@example.org
, or fax (858) 300-4193
Power Supply/Charger with Access power controller - 8 PTC power
The Altronix eFlow4NA8D distributes and switches power to access control systems and accessories. It converts a 120VAC 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC PTC protected outputs. These power outputs can be converted to dry form "C" contacts. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. Unit will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including: Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
Available Configurations Include:
||Power Supply/Charger with Access power controller - 8 PTC power-limited outputs provide 12VDC or 24VDC @ 6 amp, outputs are individually selectable for Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure operation, fire alarm disconnect is selectable by output, Features: Low battery cutoff, Over voltage protection (OVP), AC & battery monitoring, encl. 15.5”H x 12”W x 4.5”D, 115VAC input, UL Listed (UL294), ULC Listed (ULC-S319-05).
EFLOW4NA8D features include:
- Input 120VAC 60Hz, 3.5 amp.
- Power supply input options:
- a) One (1) common power input for ACM8CB and lock power (factory installed).
- b) Two (2) isolated power inputs - One (1) to power the ACM8CB and one (1) for lock accessory power (external power supply is required). Current is determined by the power supply connected, not to exceed a maximum of 10 amp total.
- Eight (8) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- Input options:
- a) Eight (8) normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Eight (8) open collector inputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- 12VDC or 24VDC outputs @ 4 amp supply current.
- Power-limited outputs.
- Eight (8) independently trigger controlled outputs.
- Output options:
- a) Eight (8) Fail-Safe filtered power outputs.
- b) Eight (8) Fail-Secure filtered power outputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- Eight (8) unswitched filtered aux. power outputs (outputs are rated @ 2 amp).
- Over Voltage protection.
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC not evaluated by UL).
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Battery fail & presence supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Low power shutdown. Shuts down DC output terminals if battery voltage drops below 71-73% for 12V units and 70-75% for 24V units (depending on the power supply). Prevents deep battery discharge.
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Power Supply Board maximum charge current 1.54 amp.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails. Transfer to stand-by battery power is instantaneous with no interruption.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 49° C ambient.
- ACM8CB board main fuse is rated at 10 amp.
- - 12VDC: 24.57 BTU/Hr.
- - 24VDC: 49.45 BTU/Hr.
© 1996 - 2016 | All Rights Reserved
Audio Video Supply Inc.
4575 Ruffner St
San Diego, CA 92111
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.