Contact us for lowest price (800) 284-2288, (858) 565-1101, firstname.lastname@example.org
, or fax (858) 300-4193
87Wh Battery Pack with Digi-View and PowerLink
Our exclusive PowerLink feature connects two E-HL9 batteries for a total power capacity of 174Wh. The 6-step 5 LED power status display gives an accurate reading of capacity in 20% increments plus the last 10%.. The E-HL9 supports Digi-View for reading battery levels in many of today’s camera viewfinders. Battery Management System (BMS) can be used for enhanced diagnostics and a comprehensive review of the battery’s history of use. E-HL9 Power Status is an accurate display of the E-HL9’s remaining power. Visually and instantly indentified at any time or shown in the camera viewfinder via Digi-View.
Available Configuration Include:
E-HL9 features include:
- With a continuous draw of up to 10 Amps, the E-HL9 has an impressive capacity using highly durable cell technology.
- High-load capacity results in 50% higher discharge rate for this series.
- Advanced low temperature discharge characteristics prohibit a voltage drop off down to –4 degrees Fahrenheit in extreme environment conditions.
- Longer overall lifecycle—operators can expect about 10% longer battery viability when the 500-cycle level is reached.
- PowerLink technology allows two E-HL9 batteries to be docked together, doubling capacity up to 176Wh for longer run times and high power needs.
- Digi-View gives the camera operator an accurate display of the E-HL9’s remaining capacity, shown via the camera’s viewfinder.
- 5 Power Status LEDs are located on the side of the E-HL9 for a quick and accurate check of remaining capacity, shown in increments of 20%.
- BMS is a unique software package that enables users to monitor the history and condition of their batteries to increase their life span. BMS gathers battery data and provides PC access to a comprehensive database, invaluable when managing large fleets of ELITE, E-10 and E-HL9 batteries.
- Battery circuit protection ensures the E-HL9 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures.
- Most environmentally friendly and safest battery in its classification.
- Weighing only 1.63 lbs., the E-HL9 is compact and durable, ideal for regular use and transportation to and from location.
- Attaching E-HL9 batteries to cameras without a standard V-Mount connection is possible through the use of P-V2 and P-VS2 adaptor plates, available separately from IDX and can be fully recharged using an ENDURA sequential or simultaneous charger.
- Please note that IDX measures the capacity of Lithium Ion batteries as minimum capacity.
||3.35 x 5.51 x 2.28"
8.5 x 14 x 5.8cm
© 1996 - 2016 | All Rights Reserved
Audio Video Supply Inc.
4575 Ruffner St
San Diego, CA 92111
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.