Contact us for lowest price (800) 284-2288, (858) 565-1101, email@example.com
, or fax (858) 300-4193
Dual Panic Device Power Controller - Independently or simultaneously controlled lock outputs for two 24VDC
The Altronix StrikeIt1 will operate up to two (2) 24VDC panic hardware devices simultaneously. It is designed to handle the high current surge panic hardware locking devices demand. Each lock output has an adjustable relock delay timer. It will control a pair of doors simultaneously or independently control two individual doors. It has a follower relay for each output to trigger external relays, ADA push plate switches, etc. Delayed follower relays control automatic door operators for doors that are always locked or for doors that are unlocked during the business day. In addition, two un-switched auxiliary voltage outputs are provided for powering card readers, keypads, REX PIRs, electronic timers, relays, etc. A configurable FACP interface will either provide power or remove power to the lock outputs when activated. LED status indicators are provided to monitor AC power, FACP status and for lock output wiring supervision. Intelligent logic provides protection against accidental shorting of lock outputs.
Available Configurations Include:
||Panic Device Power Controller - Controlled lock output for 24VDC panic hardware device with
high inrush current requirements or a mag lock/electric strike, One 24VDC aux. power output rated @ 0.5 amp, built-in battery charger, encl. 8.5"H x 7.5"W x 3.5"D, Accommodates up to 2 - 12VDC/4AH batteries, 115VAC input. UL Listed (UL294), cUL Listed.
STRIKEIT1 features include:
- Input 115VAC 60Hz, 6.3 amp.
- Two (2) NO trigger inputs.
- Input fuse rating: 6.3 amp.
- Power options:
- - Two (2) 20VDC to 26.4VDC individually controlled lock outputs for applications with battery back-up. 24VDC for applications without battery back-up (US applications only). Current rating 15 amp for 300ms, 0.75 amp continuous supply current.
- - 5V holding voltage with 20VDC to 26.4VDC initial 100ms pulse. Maximum total 5V holding current of both outputs is 0.74 amp.
- One (1) 20VDC to 26.4VDC for applications with battery back-up, 24VDC for applications in US not requiring battery back-up. Auxiliary output rated @ 0.75 amp continuous supply current
- (Not affected by FACP trigger).
- One (1) 12VDC filtered regulated auxiliary output rated @ 0.75 amp in alarm, 0.5 amp stand-by current
- (Not affected by FACP trigger).
- Two (2) follower form "C" relay outputs rated @ 0.6 amp/28VDC. Relays energize while input is closed.
- Two (2) delayed follower Normally Open relay outputs rated @ 0.6 amp/28VDC. Delay time is selectable 0.5 seconds or 1 second. Energized duration is 1 second.
- Trouble relay output indicating low DC output voltage.
- Battery leads included.
- Battery fuse rating: 25A/32V.
- Maximum charge current 650mA.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- When 7AH batteries are used, battery capacity for emergency stand-by is 30 minutes.
- Green AC Power LED indicates 115VAC present.
- Green trigger input LEDs indicate panic device status/trouble (activated, short or open circuit).
- Red Fire Alarm Interface (FAI) LED indicates FACP disconnect is activated.
- Red Battery LED indicates low battery during AC failure and manual test.
- Green AC LED indicates loss of AC trouble (not active during manual test sequence).
- Normally Closed FACP trigger input.
- Programmable Fire Alarm Disconnect options:
- - Removes power to outputs and disables delayed follower relays.
- - Connects power to lock outputs and enables delayed follower relays.
- Manual testing to allow to tests battery conditions.
- Adjustable panic release from 1 sec. to 30 secs.
- Note: Follower and Delay relay turns off when the potentiometer selected time elapses after release of the input trigger.
- Cam lock included.
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 49° C ambient.
- BTU/Hr.: 196.5 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 724.5VA.
© 1996 - 2017 | All Rights Reserved
Audio Video Supply Inc.
4575 Ruffner St
San Diego, CA 92111
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.