Contact us for lowest price (800) 284-2288, (858) 565-1101, email@example.com
, or fax (858) 300-4193
System video matrix PAL/NTSC
The Videotec SM328B is a System video matrix PAL/NTSC with 32 video inputs (composite PAL/NTSC 1Vpp) with video loss detection, 8 video outputs (composite PAL/NTSC 1Vpp) with OSD character (free text, date and time, and VCR Trigger input to connect a time lapse VCR.
SM328B features include:
- 32 video inputs (composite PAL/NTSC 1Vpp) with video loss detection
- 8 video outputs (composite PAL/NTSC 1Vpp) with OSD character (free text, date and time)
- Privacy video masking function
- OSD configuration and PC enhanced configuration
- 32 alarm inputs, 8 relay outputs,1 buzzer
- Day/night sequences (32-step each) for each monitor
- 4 RS485 keyboard inputs RJ11 connectors (max 8 keyboards)
- 2 Aux RS485 lines output to control telemetry and other third parties devices
- Aux A can be used to connect more SM328B matrix in Master/Slaves or Parallel systems
- VCR Trigger input to connect a time lapse VCR
- On alarm: actions on monitors (sequences and cameras) and on telemetry (scan on home positions or patrol)
- Camera exclusion feature if the monitor is used in public places
© 1996 - 2016 | All Rights Reserved
Audio Video Supply Inc.
4575 Ruffner St
San Diego, CA 92111
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.